Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Twelve Tags of Christmas Day Seven

Day Seven is my turn, and I created a tag using Hasty Lace from Some Assembly Required.  I love doing Hasty Lace, and it was bound to end up on one of my tags.  This technique uses templates from Some Assembly Required.


You just place a piece of very transparent vellum over the template and press a small embossing tool into each opening.


This process goes very quickly and is really satisfying and fun to do.  I chose the smallest snowflake template to create this tag.


I stamped a couple of snowflakes from the Penny Black "Most Wonderful" clear set that I used earlier in the week, and embossed it white White Diamond embossing powder.  
Some adhesive under the 4 corners of the vellum was covered up with silver peel off corners.  Just a little Stickles were added to the vellum snowflake.  It's very sparkly and pretty in real life.

If you are local, please come in to Art 'n Soul in Olympia Washington and make this tag.  The cost is just some non-perishable food for the food bank, or a $1 cash donation to the food bank.

Sizzix Tag Die 658526
So Silk Fair Blue paper
Some Assembly Required Template S5
Pergamano Embossing Tool #1 Extra Small Ball
Penny Black "Most Wonderful" Clear Stamp Set 30-255
Starform Peel Off Stickers 1034 S
Versamark Ink
White Diamond Embossing Powder from JudiKins
Waterfall Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne