Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sending Peace and Joy

Remember that post I did about how to use your beautiful paper towels on a card? I had a paper towel that I had used to clean up after playing with Magent's Nuance powders, and I hated to throw it away. You can see that post here. It was a Technique of the Week, called "Upcycled Paper Towel". I used that technique again on this pair of cards.





These cards were made using the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut set DC169 Joy, and a paper towel used to clean up Nuance powders that I was using for Christmas cards. The "Joy" in the first card was actually cut out of the negative space on the second. You can really see the paper towel texture in the second card, yet when people see this card, they are always surprised to know that's what I used.

I hope you like these, and that you'll try using paper towels as your backgrounds!

Magenta Nuance used:

MNU004 Jade
MNU009 Grass Green
MNU010 Scarlet
MNU015 Red
Other Products Used:
Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Set DC169 Joy
Star dream paper
Various Sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne