Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Amazing Freida Curve

I created this Yupo panel with alcohol ink the same way I have done the previous ones, but this one did not have to have color on the back.


I mounted the Yupo panel onto a piece of Shocking Green So Silk cardstock, and then mounted the die-cut Freida Curve onto the top. I scattered a few sequins and put a little stickles onto the center of each one.

I added a Magenta sentiment to the bottom using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Using alcohol ink on Yupo paper, and adding die cuts make fast, easy, and beautiful cards.

Products used:

Magenta stamp
07.968.H you are Amazing
Poppy Die 1784 Freida Curve
Ranger Alcohol Inks: Raspberry, Turquoise, Botanical
Yupo Paper
Shocking Green So Silk cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Neenah Solar White 110#
Stardust Stickles
Various sequins



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne