Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Awesome Nuance

I love playing with Nuance and stencils. This post is on the Magenta blog today.

For this card, I placed some of the Floral Crest masks on watercolor card stock, sprinkled some Nuance powder, and spritzed with water.



Once the panel had dried, I added some additional circles using Memento ink and the Bubble Path Duo stencils. To better define where the Crests were placed, I drew around and in them with a black Micron 01 pen. At the end, I added the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

I cut the panel out with the largest die in Lawn Fawn's LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and mounted it onto So Silk Fair Blue card stock.


Magenta Products Used:
(If you are local, please look for products at Art 'n Soul. If you are not local and wish to find Magenta products, you can click on the link in the stamp or product name below each image, or you can visit the Magenta online store here).

Crests 02
MC28 Temari Small
TM179 Bubble Path Duo
07.876.F You are Awesome
MNU001 Turquoise
MNU007 Raspberry
MNU013 Royal Blue
Other Products used:
Memento ink: Rosebud
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Micron Black 01 
Lawn Fawn LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
So Silk Fair blue card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne