Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Smiling Heart

This is one of my favorite sentiment stamps, and also one of my favorite techniques, stencil stamping. You can see other posts using this technique here, here and here.  This post is on the Magenta blog today.



I covered a piece of watercolor cardstock with Distress inks Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers. I sprayed the Laces stencil with water mixed with Perfect Pearls powder and placed the wet stencil onto the colored panel.

Once the panel had completely dried, I stamped the sentiment in the center and embossed it with White Diamond embossing powder. I cut a panel from white felted cardstock with the stitched rectangle die from the Die-namics MFT-463 Blueprints  13 die set. I then cut an oval opening using the Die-namics MFT-846 Inside & Outside Stitched Oval die set. I placed the resulting frame onto the stencil stamped panel.

Magenta Products Used:
(If you are local, please look for products at Art 'n Soul. If you are not local and wish to find Magenta products, you can click on the link in the stamp or product name below each image, or you can visit the Magenta online store here).

07.861.K You make my heart Smile
TM220 Laces

Other Products used:
Distress ink: Wilted Violet; Peacock Feathers; Picked Raspberry
Perfect Pearls pearl powder
Versamark ink
JudiKins White Diamond embossing powder
Die-namics MFT846 Inside & Outside Stitched Ovals
Die-namics MFT-463 Blueprints 13 die set
Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock
White felted cardstock
Various sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne