Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Peace Mini Masterpiece

This is the third Mini Masterpiece post. The design and calligraphy for these cards is by Sally Penley. The mini masterpiece is mine. Please see my first post here. Also please be sure to check out Sally's website here to get on her mailing list and to view her beautiful art for sale.



I think this one is my favorite of those I have done this year. The Mini Masterpieces I did for this series have the colors blue and purple instead of red and green. I love blues in a Christmas card.

The matting panels for this card are cut from Malmero Perle Abysse cardstock, which has a little sparkle to it. The white panel is cut from Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock using the largest die from the Lawn Fawn LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle die set.

I hope you enjoyed these! I have more Christmas cards to make, but for now I have to stop and make tags for the out of town packages. I will share a couple of those with you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne